Christiana Figueres—climate activist, one of the key architects of the Paris Climate Agreement and 2016 Tällberg/Eliasson Global Leadership Prize winner—passionately believes that the pandemic offers a unique opportunity to focus on constructive climate action. In this New Thinking for a New World podcast, she discusses the possibility of leveraging the massive political and economic resources that governments around the world are mobilizing to stimulate the global, regional, national, corporate, and individual actions needed to cut emissions in half by the end of the decade. Is it possible to overcome “politics as usual” to inject some green into massive recovery spending? What should business leaders and individuals do to demand their governments act with eyes on the future, instead of the past?
- The Tällberg Foundation Announces Mentors for 2024 Tällberg Leaders Mentoring Leaders Initiative
- Tällberg Foundation Announces Winners of 2023 Leadership Prize
- Tällberg Foundation Announces Innovative Mentoring Program for Emerging Leaders
- Jared Genser Celebrates the Release of Two Clients
- La Isla Network Continues To Protect Workers In A Changing Climate